We have to emphasize that fact that Ceramic Tiles originate from natural mineral materials. Their shade, size, texture, effect, appearance and other features may vary from one batch to another or from one production period to another.
All our dealers/contractors and customers are advised to check for consistency in the shade, size, texture, effect, appearance and other features as well as for any visible defects on our tile products before lying. Should there be any doubts pertaining to our products, you should approach or call us for further assistance.
Our wide range of ceramic products strictly conform to MS ISO 13006 standard which carries the conditions as stated. It is a standard set by the Department of Standard Malaysia (DSM) and certified by SIRIM (Standard and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia).
Note : Tile of a different batch tend to have different degrees of shades. Users are advised to check if these differences in shade from the approved samples are acceptable.
It is recommended that joint for wall tiles be at least 1.5mm wide and for floor tiles at least 3mm. Tile work with butt-joints may have problem of breakage and buckling due to differential movement and is not recommended.
Our liability in any circumstances is strictly limited to replacement of unlaid tiles. Based on our Disclaimer Notice to our dealers/constructors and customers, no complaints will be entertained after laying of our ceramic tiles and no due to improper usage or laying of our ceramic tiles.
Dealer / Contractor
Our White Horse Ceramic Tiles have conformed to the standard and quality requirements under MS ISO 13006:2003 and duly certified by SIRIM and therefore all parties are deemed to accept the aforesaid standard and quality. We encourage our dealers and contractors to acquire good knowledge of ceramic tiles / products in order to impart knowledge and advice to the customers. All our dealers and contractors should be well aware of their responsibilities toward customers when selling White Horse Ceramic Tiles to them.
We advise that when introducing various types of tiles to customers, our dealers and contractors should at the same time, enlighten the customers about the characteristics, design and method if installation of such tiles to the customers so that they will be able to select the right tiles to fit their purpose. It is important to highlight to the customers any specific treatment needed for the areas that will be tiled such as water-proofing, special bedding or leveling of the base to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding or argument after the sale.
We pamper our customers with this tile handbook to enhance their general knowledge on ceramic tiles; before preparing to lay their tiles, our customer are advised to taken note of the following main point:
That the tiles are not damaged in any way and sufficient to complete the task.
- That colour and tonality, size and thickness are consistent to the approval samples.are laid.
- That you are able to accept variation in sizes.
- That you ensure the tiles used in the place are compatible to their usage.
- That if artificial light is being used, the light should be adequate and the intensity of temporary lighting to be as similar as possible to the final lighting.
- That colour and shade variation are acceptable.
- That the type of coloured grout used do not stain or scratch the tiles.
- That only a neutral sulphate-free detergent is used to clean the tile after laying.
- That the correct type of sand, adhesives, grout, primer and cements are used.
- That the tiles are free from all defects before they Should there be any doubts pertaining to our tiles/products, please approach our nearest dealer or call us at 1800-88-1880 (toll-free), for further assistance.