Back to Top
Care & Maintenance
Important Points To Remember
- Mop regularly with clean water for daily maintenance or generic detergents for routine cleaning.
- Avoid using highly abrasive materials such as scouring pads on glazed tiles as it might scratch and wear out the glaze on tiles.
- Wipe and clean away any spills on tiled surfaces to prevent scratching the glaze on tiles.
- Gently sweep away sand or debris on tiled surfaced as it can scratch the glaze on tiles.
- Do not drag heavy objects such as crates across floor which are laid with tiles not specified for heavy duty use.
- Refrain from using cleaning agents which contain hydrofluoric compounds as they are damaging to surface of ceramic tiles.
- Follow carefully all manufacturers?instructions on the application of cleaning agents, to ensure that maximum results are obtained and damage to the tile surface is minimized.